5 signs you really hate people
We have all done some of the following items from time to time. I am just as guilty as the next, however I will be the first person to admit that I truly hate people.
- When someone asks you for coffee or a beer to chit chat you avoid it at all costs. You may totally like the person but you just want to distance yourself from having to interact with other humans. I jump at the opportunity to interact with people. Especially if it lead me to being able to tell them how much they suck… Just Kidding!
- You interrupt people when they talk, just because you want them to stop talking. We might not even know we do it, but ya it happens. I like to do the whole Kanye thing.
- You talk shit behind peoples back. “Oh have you heard what Jon did last week? He is such an asshole.” This one I try not to do. If you can’t say something to their face then you have a bigger problem than hating the general public.
- You don’t answer when someone calls you and you just text them back writing something like you can’t answer because you are in the midst of something. I never do this and I can’t stand when others do this, unless of course they are truly busy and can only text.
- You wear your headphones (even when you aren’t listening to anything) to avoid talking to someone or everyone. Nope, never nor would I ever do this, this is borderline insane in my opinion.
What are some of the things people do because they really hate people and are trying to avoid them?